Business Consulting Services
Whether you’re starting a business or growing one, you need a solicitor who gets to know you and your company from the inside out. The business solicitors at Tully Rinckey do just that. We take a personal interest in making sure your company’s legal bases are covered. This forward-thinking approach helps us identify innovative solutions to your legal matters and allows us to anticipate legal or regulatory changes, so you can avoid issues before they happen.
Our solicitors are experienced in representing businesses of all sizes and in a wide range of fields, including healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, technology, municipalities and school districts, franchisees, not-for-profit corporations, and corporate international security. We provide the highest quality legal services available while doing so at very competitive rates, giving you the legal and financial edge you need to succeed in the marketplace.
Our team of business solicitors provides a variety of services, including:
- Assisting in entity formation
- Drafting and revising bylaws
- Preparing operator and shareholder agreements
- Handling state and federal registrations
- Consulting on human resources matters (such as drafting HR handbooks)
- Drafting independent contractor agreements and handbooks
- Preparing employee and partnership agreements
- Advising on corporate governance
- Assisting in raising capital for your company
- Consulting on small or large acquisitions
With increasing attention being paid to immigration laws, we represent employers in securing legal immigration status and employment authorization for temporary and permanent foreign national employees. We also represent businesses in matters of I-9 compliance, as well as other audits and investigations made by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the U.S. Department of Labor.
The business law solicitors at Tully Rinckey offer you sound business advice founded upon decades of experience and proven track records. We can help you put your business on firm footing, giving you the edge you need to compete successfully in the marketplace.